Did you sleep well last night?
If it’s a yes, you definitely know how comfortable bed sheets can make you feel lovely. Who doesn’t love uninterrupted sleep, after all?
If it’s a No, we want you to know that 73% of people sleep better on fresh comfortable sheets.
Do you know how not sleeping well for a night affects your mood the next day?
Reading, watching a movie or just relaxing around in bed can be heavenly, only if you get just the right amount of light and have comfortable bed sheets that welcome you to bed.
Are you ready to make space for comfort to enter your hectic schedule? And it is best enjoyed with the right bed sheet. But finding that, can sometimes be tricky, yes?
When it comes to bedsheets, you need one that is comfortable, beautiful, durable, basically just something that is perfect so that you can sleep well and wake up fresh.
Bed sheets are the basic coverings which are placed on the mattress. They were originally made of rough material and also sometimes hand woven. It wasn’t necessarily the thing of beauty in those days, just a basic necessity. Nowadays, it comes with a wonderful variety of fabrics, colors and designs to choose from. Historically, the wealthy people chose bed sheets of closely woven fabrics and Egyptian cotton bed sheets were chosen as well. As and when technology advanced, more manmade fabrics became available, brighter colors and more variety became common. Nowadays, the bed coverings are also matched to the room decor and the colors of the carpet to create a unified look.
Imagine going back to your home after a long day at work only to find that your bed doesn’t feel comfortable and you want to sleep but your bedsheets are a hurdle. Sounds painful, isn’t it? Let’s look at the possible reasons- Incompatible size of the sheet? Dirty sheets? Rough sheets? Or an irritable fabric?
Well, while choosing the right bedsheet for your bed, so that you can have an undisturbed sleep, you need to factor in a few things. We have listed down a few things that you need to consider when buying a bedsheet for yourself.
Before even beginning the hunt for your bedsheet, measure your bed. While there are some bed sheets which are of standard sizes of beds, some people prefer getting customised beds according to their preferences. To get the perfect fit, one should measure both the length and the thickness of the mattress before going for bed sheet shopping online. Standard sizes, like queen or king, don’t account for mattress depth. So if yours is tall or if you use a mattress topper, make sure to measure before you buy. You should also account for some shrinkage after laundering of some materials. The different sizes of bed sheets are:
- Crib Size Sheets Dimensions – These sheets are typically quite thin to best suit crib mattresses for toddlers and infants.
- Twin Size Sheets Dimensions – Twin size sheets and mattresses are mostly used for children, teens, and college dorm rooms. Twin beds are also a good option for adult sleepers with limited space.
- Twin XL Size Sheets Dimensions – Twin XLs are typically used in college dorms because they fit in practically any bedroom, are compatible with bunk beds, and suit the height of taller college students. Twin beds are designed to allow one person to sleep comfortably, particularly sleepers who don’t need a lot of space.
- Full/Double Size Sheets Dimensions – Full-size beds fall between a twin and a queen in the bed hierarchy and are great for older kids, or for adults who want more room to move around than they’d get with a twin bed. Also known as double beds, full-size beds give you more than enough room for two pillows, which is why full or double sheet sets come with two pillowcases. Full size mattresses (double beds) and sheet sets are a step up from the twin size bed at 16 inches wider, though they’re not any longer. Full size beds are good for solo sleepers who need more personal space, but they aren’t big enough to sleep two people comfortably.
- Queen Size Sheets Dimensions – Queen size beds typically come with larger bedding, allowing sleepers to enjoy a cozier and more luxuriant rest. Queen size sheets are both long and wide to fit queen beds. Queen mattresses comfortably fit two sleepers as well as those over 6 feet tall. They are also a good mattress size for solo adult sleepers.
- King Size Sheets Dimensions – At last, we come to the king. Wider than queen beds by more than a foot, these beds offer sleepers plenty of room to toss and turn (and couples plenty of space of their own). Unlike queen beds, king-sized beds have their own pillowcase sizes, with a king sheet set containing two pillowcases measuring 20 x 36 inches. King mattresses are the biggest bed size, and are suitable for single sleepers, two adult sleepers, or parents with one child. Being so large, king size sheets and other accessories (comforters, duvet covers, bed frames, and more) are generally the most expensive.
- California King Size Sheets Dimensions – A California king sheet set isn’t necessarily bigger than a king bed, but it is a different shape. California king beds are 4 inches longer than king beds, so they won’t use the same bed sheets. This long of a bed is suitable for extra-tall adults or anyone with a narrow bedroom.
When browsing through the bedsheets, the first thing to pay attention to is the thread count. Thread count means the number of threads, both vertical as well as horizontal, per square inch. The general rule is that while picking a bedsheet go for a higher TC. The higher the thread count, the more comfortable the bed sheet. However, the word is that despite what you might have heard, super high thread counts do not constitute better sheets. You can find quality sheets in as low as a 200 thread count, and you definitely don’t need to spend extra money for anything above 400 or so. Keep in mind that the higher-quality your fiber, the more luxurious the touch of your bedding, even if it has a lower thread count.
You can find a large variety of fabrics and fabric blends in the market ranging from cotton, poly-cotton, satin, etc. The most common bed sheet fabrics are cotton, silk, sateen, and microfibre. Whatever bed sheet fabric you choose, make sure it suits your sleep style, your individual requirements, and the weather of the place where you live.
- Cotton: It is the most normal sheet fiber and apparently the most agreeable all year. Search for what’s called long-staple cotton. It’s more extended strands are unrivaled on the grounds that they’re more grounded and smoother than assortments with more limited filaments. Egyptian, Pima, and Supima cotton are generally incredible decisions. In case you’re searching for bed sheets that are significantly lavish, go with cloth and silk sheets. They’re more costly than cotton and they need more consideration in cleaning, yet you’re putting resources into astonishing quality.
- Linen: It can last for decades, it’s three times more durable than cotton. Linen sheets do an excellent job at keeping you cool, removing moisture and allowing heat to escape, so they are great in warmer-weather climates. They are antimicrobial and mildew-resistant. Although linen can start out rougher than cotton, over time it becomes softer with repeated laundering. In terms of appearance, it’s all about you: leave sheets wrinkly for a rustic chic vibe or iron them for a more tailored feeling.
- Silk: It is on the other hand, also incredibly durable, has a cool touch for warm weather, and also keeps you warm and toasty in the winter. Just remember that you should always have to keep silk sheets professionally cleaned.
In our modern homes nowadays, a bedsheet is just not limited to covering your bed, it also plays a crucial role in largely defining your bedroom’s aesthetics and feel. Your bedsheet can upgrade the overall look of your bedroom/guest bedroom. You need to, therefore, pay special attention to its design and the patterns. It will not be an exaggeration to make reference to that a bedsheet is the principal thing that gets seen in our rooms. While certain individuals may explore different avenues regarding differentiating colors, others might favor keeping the shading tones light and not very sharp for eyes. Picking either a printed and a plain bedsheet is a significant errand for a few of us. The quality and kind of print frequently assume a major part in dynamic. In current occasions where everybody is fixated on machine prints, somewhere around one handmade bedsheet is an unquestionable requirement.
The right sheets are the prime necessity for relaxing sleep and refreshing start of the day, isn’t it?
So are you ready to choose the best bed sheet for a relaxed sleep?
Here we are with top 10 options to choose from:
- Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself on providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. It is a silky soft, most comfortable and luxurious bed sheet you can find.
- Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home and definitely a great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas.
- It’s easy to care for, be it fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. It can be machine washed. It dries quickly on tumble dry low and is more durable than cotton.
- It is made of the highest quality microfiber and workmanship. Microfiber sheets are breathable, keep moisture away. Comes in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King and California King.
- The fabulous selection of colors will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine.
- Mellanni Bed Sheet Set comes with deep pockets and the highest quality 1800 bedding collection. Bedding set is tailored with Sophisticated Quatrefoil Design, carefully crafted to add exquisite class to your bedroom and enhance décor.
- Let Mellanni Fine Linens wrap you in elegance, luxury and comfort and let your body breathe as you stay Fresh and Comfortable all night long.
These sheets are super soft and very nice.
And honestly you can’t beat the price.
And I know If I went to the store today.
I couldn’t find any to beat these anyway.
$30 and a good night’s sleep.
Yeah, I think these, I might just keep.
Flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases for you.
Just go ahead and treat yourself to some too.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase at any point and for any reason, you can return it with no questions asked. That’s the Mellanni Promise.
- Shilucheng has taken pride in offering premium bedding solutions to bring warmth and comfort to millions of people. Their Mission is to make your dream home “More than comfort”!
- They are committed to introducing innovation and technology into home and bedding to help you live a better life. With this microfiber bed sheet, slip into Luxury.
- It’s exceptionally smooth and super soft to the touch, the opulent 1800-Thread Count bed sheets are woven from the premium microfiber allowing you to relax into its comfort.
- These Bedsheets are perfect for homeowners with sophisticated tastes in decoration homes. The fabulous color revives these Bedsheets with an elegant and superior appearance to complement your room with a chic feeling -Will make your bedroom look like it belongs in a magazine.
- Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. These sheets grip and fit better than any other sheet set! It will never slide no matter how you twist and turn in your bed.
- SHILUCHENG bed sheets utilize 100% microfiber，NOT tend to bunch with time like cotton which has little elasticity to keep its shape for long. Save your time with quick drying and wrinkle soft sheets of microfiber.
- It is made of the highest quality microfiber and beautiful packaging and is a great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas. Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy with this bedsheet.
- There is a reason why luxury hotels use 100% cotton sheets and not microfiber. This durable 400 thread count pure cotton sheets are perfect weight, regulate body temperature, and get softer after every wash.
- These sheets give into the look and feel of hotel-like bed sheets and smooth pillowcases with this King sheet set.
- Made of 100% natural and sustainable long-staple cotton with 400 threads per inch, and lustrous sateen weave, the premium cotton sheet sets are densely woven to be long-lasting, ultra-soft, and authentic, unlike cheap microfiber sheets with a lower thread count which look worn out and tear easily after few washes.
- The fully elasticized deep pocket fitted sheet stays on the mattress and features a smart head/foot tag to indicate the right side of the sheet for ease of use.
- The sheets are independently tested for harmful substances for utmost safety. The fabric is tested for no pilling, shrinkage, colorfastness, tear strength and thread count authenticity for top-notch performance.
- The sheets retain softness for a lifetime and do not fade, wash after wash. Each piece is stitched to perfection, certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX®, and inspected for highest-level quality.
- This company provides exceptional customer service; from the moment you place an order until you receive it.
- Their sheet set is perfect for all decors and rooms in your house – bedroom, guest room, kids room, and vacation home. Indulge in soft bed sheets with a pleated hem, available in Twin, Twin XL, King, Full, Queen and California King.
- The price is right, the color is beautiful and true to the description, the textile is certified Oeko-tex which is always good, and they’re 100% cotton, NOT microfiber.
- This bed sheet set is made of the best quality microfiber materials, double brushed on both sides to increase ultimate luxury and softness. The company has understood with years of experience that to be comfortable in bed is very important to create a pleasant, calm, and peaceful night sleep.
- These Bed Sheets Set, is super soft, luxury to the touch, cool and breathable. You should be able to have the best night experience ever. It is Fade, stain, shrink and wrinkle resistant. It is Machine washable in cold and dries quickly on tumble dry low temperature.
- Made of pure 100% Microfiber fabric, Clara Clark Microfiber is carefully double brushed on both sides, specially crafted for your highest level of comfort.
- Designed in a special way to hold super strong for many years to come. Specially dyed that the color should not fade and always stay beautiful and colorful.
- 100% With purchasing the Clara Clark Bedding Products, you become a part of their family and you are automatically enrolled in their 100% satisfaction program. The sheets are soft and have a great color and cut.
- These sheets come in very handy during winter, they aren’t porous in nature like cotton and therefore don’t breathe as well, keeping the warmth in. It can feel hot to stifling in summer, fantastic and warm in winter.
- Experience extravagance like you’ve never felt with this bedsheet. Elegant Comfort provides superior performance and luxurious feel begin with yarns that are even finer, longer, and stronger than silk.
- These microfiber yarns are finished with a meticulous brushing and conditioning process before being woven into premium fabrics, then undergo an additional brushing to attain the lustrous, ultra soft finish sought by connoisseurs of fine linens.
- Sheets that vibe practically epicurean, this extravagant set will carry your fantasies to an unheard of level. Slip between the covers and let yourself flounder in the debauchery that this sheet material offers. Add in a wonderfully delicate, super rich pillowcase, and you’ll genuinely feel spoiled.
- These bed sheets are created from staggering, sans wrinkle microfiber and highlight an exquisite Three-Line weaving on pillowcases. It’s accessible in an assortment of wonderful tones, and regardless of which one you pick, when morning comes and the morning timer goes off, you very well could be enticed to creep farther underneath these covers and attempt to regroup.
- Thickness, softness and warmth breathable, stronger and more durable than cotton, with the strongest stitching to prevent tears. It has Deep-pocket, fully elasticized fitted sheet for mattresses up to 16 Inch thick Wrinkle- and fade-resistant, cold-water washable and quick-drying.
- Extra Durable weave creates an everlasting softness. The microfiber material is processed to make it resistant to shrinkage and fading which adds to the longevity of the set by keeping it in great condition.
- Elegant Comfort microfiber is made to look as good as it feels. It’s exceptionally color-fast, and even after years of regular use will look as vibrant as the first night you enjoyed it.
- Its ultra fine yarns and weave that are fade resistant, making a short cold-water wash and a quick tumble dry on low heat all you need to keep these linens fresh and clean. They won’t weaken or tear even after years of use.
- This is a 4 piece bed sheet set, it has 2 pillow cases and a flat sheet and fitted sheet. They fit mattresses up to around 16 inches deep. If your mattress is smaller than 16 inches it will fit just fine. A lot of mattresses are pretty big these days and it feels this is a good universal size that fits most mattresses.
- If you’re looking for very soft sheets you have found them! They’re breathable, cool and super silky soft. The comfort of these sheets will have you coming back! They’re softer than Egyptian cotton and organic cotton sheets!
- Best for any room in your house – bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas.
- These are made of the highest quality double brushed microfiber yarns. These are some of the softest and most affordable sheets you’ll ever find. They are way softer than most Egyptian cotton sheets and at a fraction of the cost.
- These sheets are absolutely luxurious. They are rich in color, fit perfectly, and wash & dry beautifully with no wrinkles. The softness makes them feel like higher end bedding at a fraction of the cost.
- This is a finished arrangement of home sheet material that has all that you need to rest and unwind. From twin sheets to lord sheets and everything in the middle, this 1800 string count microfiber bed set will cause you to feel like you’re lying on an easy street.
- These bed sheets are worked for all year unwinding! They’re dampness safe and intended to keep you warm in the colder time of year and go about as cooling sheets in the late spring.
- Not exclusively do the sheet material sets and assortments come in numerous tones, they will not blur on you after different washes. Losing rest over muddled washing directions?
- All things considered, this bed sheet set is thoroughly machine launderable to give you true serenity! Wrinkle safe? More like wrinkle proof. They cost 1/3 of what you would pay for the “top notch” sheets.
- Concerning the real feel of them, they are absurdly delicate and have a sumptuous inn feel to them.
- It’s time to relax as they have got the 5 Star hotel style bed sheets queen size in premium 100% Long Staple Cotton just for you. They use fine yarn cotton fiber to give you an elegant and smooth sateen weave that looks good and feels great on your skin.
- Stay cool in summers & warm in winters as this lightweight sheet set for queen bed uses the Fine Yarn Technique for enhanced sweat absorption.
- The deep fitted sheet features SmartSide Tag for ease of use. The flat sheet & pillow cases come with a stylish 4 inch Hem detailing for those who prefer polished sophisticated look in wide ranging colors.
- When you buy a Pizuna bed sheet queen set you get the everlasting comfort of luxury and that too at a great price. Now you can sleep cozily while elevating your room with sheets and pillowcases to complement your bedroom décor.
- This sheet set is an ultimate gifting option for all occasions including Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, Mother’s Day & Father’s Day gift. You can sleep well knowing that each piece is inspected before packaged from our BSCI compliant factory.
- The cotton sheets for queen size beds are meticulously made and designed sustainably to give you an indulgent sleeping experience, every day. You get the well-crafted item made responsibly as our fabric is non-pilling, with low shrinkage, and meets high performance.
- The sheet sets are individually tailored, measured and quality checked piece by piece. They give you a satisfaction guarantee because they are confident that the bed sheets queen set is durable and crafted in superior quality.
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry low. Use of bleach or creams containing bleaching agents may cause colour loss in washing. These sheets do not feel like those microfiber sheets at all (a smooth, cotton feel) and a queen set for this price is a good deal.
- Nestl helps to turn your Queen Size bed into a sleeping haven with its complete, 5-Star Hotel-Grade bedding set that consists of 4 Pieces.
- It is perfect for Queen Size depth of 14” to 16” thanks to its smart, reinforced elastic lining that is stretchable. The smart lining takes all “will it fit?” questions out of the equation and allows you to enhance your comfort by using your favorite toppers.
- The construction of the bedding set is the definite choice over average Egyptian and cotton. Its 1800 tightly woven thread count paired with double brushing on both sides, results in unparalleled softness that’s a standard in the hospitality market.
- They craft the linen sets with softness & durability in mind so that you can better your life with the best sleep possible.
- They’re incredibly soft right out of the package, and they really are pretty wrinkle resistant. Even after sleeping in them they stay pretty crisp. The pillow cases are very soft and comfy to sleep on.
- They are an exquisite embossed design accented with 4″ romantic ruffled edges on both pillowcases and top of fitted sheet. Bedsure bedsheet set will be the perfect sanctuary to catch your best night’s sleep.
- The queen size fitted sheet with deep pocket can pull snugly over any mattress up to 14″ effortlessly and simply will be able to go neatly round the corners to stay in place.
- The flat sheet provides a barrier between you and blanket or comforter which will ensure hotel-inspired comfort for you to lie on.
- Bed sheets make your bedding more welcoming and can also be used as a thin blanket on warmer nights.
- 100% brushed microfiber and sumptuously soft surface possess high popularity for providing warmth and retaining your body heat during cold months.
- This sheet set is an excellent value, they are very soft and comfortable and I really like the detail on the ends of the pillow cases as well as the top edge of the flat sheet, it adds a little bit of luxury.
Just like buying new clothes isn’t sufficient, taking care of it is equally important to maintain the durability and also the comfort of the bed sheets so that it feels new whenever you want to relax.
1. Reading the care instructions carefully
Every fabric comes with a different set of care instructions and one can find this information on the label. One needs to read the care and maintenance instructions carefully, and follow them religiously in order to keep the bedsheets almost new for a very long time. This is definitely the first step in order to take care of the bedsheet.
2. Choosing the right cleaning products
The second thing we need to remember in order to care for your bedsheets, is to pick the right detergent according to the fabric again. Using an abrasive/harsh detergent can do more harm to bedsheet designs than good. Going for mild detergents also ensures that your bed sheets don’t get discoloured and are new in the long run.
3. Trying spot cleaning first
When cleaning your bed sheet, focus on the spots first. Any apparent stains ought to be cleaned with your hands before you drop the sheet in the machine and take it for a twist. The best approach to do it? Recognize these stain regions. Wet them with water, Now add a little cherry of washing fluid or sprinkle some powder, and clean it with your hands. Simple as can be!
4. Drying your bed sheets properly
Drying your sheets in the sun is a smart thought. Yet, when the sun is excessively unforgiving, be cautious about the span. Drying your bed sheets for a really long time in brutal daylight can stain them and influence the bedsheet plan. Regardless of whether you use dryers to dry your sheets, be cautious about both the term and the temperature. Overdrying is a finished no-no!
5. Washing your bed sheets regularly
There’s nothing that feels quite like climbing into a clean set of sheets, so it might be worth doing a little extra laundry if you want to get the best rest. But switch out the bedding more often if you’re more active than most. Washing your bed sheets once a week is a good practice.
Make sure that you wash your sheets at least two times before putting them on your bed. In case you live in a hot and humid climate, you might want to wash the sheets twice a week because of the weather. To keep your bed sheet clean, use three layers of beddings always, namely, a fitted bed sheet, a flat bed sheet, and bed cover. You can wash your bed cover more frequently (thrice a week), but again depending on the fabric and design to keep your bed fresh and hygienic.
You’re between the sheets for a third of your day, so why not make your bed with ones you can’t wait to crawl into, right?
You’ll want to make sure you’re investing in linens that feel great and will last, so are you thanking us for the perfect sheets?
Now brb I’m going to have a quick nap. Yeah that’s right, I’m gonna lay on my sheets, take a deep breath and discover some beats. And if you’re looking for me?
You might just find me pressing the key,
“Buy now” immediately.
“Your new sheets are on their way”
Before you start dreaming about my relaxed sleep, dive and straightaway make the best purchase for the best bed sheet.
After all, happiness is crawling into bed with comfortable sheets, isn’t it?